MekSikaNe

Kömür madencisi
Katılım
13 Mar 2021
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
Merhaba Tlauncher indirdim açtım böyle bi hatayla karşılaştım
Minecraft was closed due to incompatible video card drivers. You need to download and install the latest drivers for the video card. Here are ways to fix it.
1) First try 1 Click here , then the rest one by one
2)If the item above did not help, try downloading and installing your driver for a video card from several sites using the link Click on me
3)If the item above did not help, try to download and install your driver for a video card from several sites using the link Click on me

If you have tried all the points and the game does not start,write to our group for help via the link https://vk.com/tlauncher sebebi ne yada nasıl çözebilirim :)

HüseyinTR

Kütüphaneci
Katılım
23 Şub 2021
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
Merhaba Tlauncher indirdim açtım böyle bi hatayla karşılaştım
Minecraft was closed due to incompatible video card drivers. You need to download and install the latest drivers for the video card. Here are ways to fix it.
1) First try 1 Click here , then the rest one by one
2)If the item above did not help, try downloading and installing your driver for a video card from several sites using the link Click on me
3)If the item above did not help, try to download and install your driver for a video card from several sites using the link Click on me

If you have tried all the points and the game does not start,write to our group for help via the link https://vk.com/tlauncher sebebi ne yada nasıl çözebilirim :)
Silip yeniden yüklemeyi deneyiniz, aynı zamanda .tlauncher klasörünüde siliniz

DeclaxnRVNDSDark

Kütüphaneci
Katılım
4 Mar 2021
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
Bendede aynı sorun var boşuna uğraşmayın bilgisayarınız kötü olduğundan açılmıyor ben bu hatayı kaç kere düzeltmeye çalıştım ama başaramadım bence boşverin 1.8.9 oynamaya devam edin

BurakDeli

Oduncu
Katılım
25 Mar 2021
Mesajlar
Beğeni
Puanları
Farklı bir launcher indirebilirsiniz(titan launcher,team extreme) tarzı bendede aynı sorun vardı çözüldü.

Üst